Monday, October 19, 2009

18. Breathe (2 a.m.) - Anna Nalick

At one time, this song meant something to me, about someone. It was a hectic time in my life, where I over analyzed everything I thought or did... I did things and made myself suffer for what I thought was the betterment of another person who didn't care. It was who I was. And I didn't like it. I needed to stop, take a deep breath and step back.

Today, I still like the song because it's pretty, but I hope I've come a long way since then. I'm no longer up at 2 a.m. wondering about this and that and I can spend my time thinking about myself, and people who actually deserve it. :)

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog by randomly searching for a couple of the songs on your list here... keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! i was just writing about how i need to stick to it better!

    ReplyDelete